Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2010- 2011 Carl B Casey Memorial Scholarship


Carl enjoying golf in Yuma, Arizona in February 2009

          My name is Mark Casey.  I am proud to be here in my dad’s honor to present the 1st annual Carl B Casey Memorial Scholarship Award.  My family established this scholarship in his name to help student athletes with a focus and desire to pursue higher education.

            My father was a baseball and golf fanatic. He loved both sports and enjoyed attending a good baseball game. More importantly, he always appreciated a player that worked hard on and off the field. Dedication, hard work, devotion and perseverance was my dad’s forte. This applicant showed that and we look forward to seeing their hard work pay off on and off the field during his college career.

            On behalf of my family, I would like to extend our personal best wishes to the FIRST recipient of the Carl B. Casey Memorial Scholarship, Robert Pereira.
         

Pat Casey
 John and Karen Mancuso & Family
 Mike and Roxanne Casey & Family
 Mark and Gina Casey & Family




In picture Mark Casey, Robert Pereira, Pat Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment