Sunday, March 6, 2011

Agape Love - Footprints

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed foot prints in the sand, Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only. This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord, "You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life that there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?" The Lord replied, "The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you."

I know I am a child of God, because he has told me so... and there have been many years, weeks, days, and hours when I know the Lord was carrying me... otherwise I would not have made it through those difficult times.

Praise him... always!
God is good all the time! Trust in God!

I will rise when you call my name...
I surrender all to you... I surrender all for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment