Sunday, March 6, 2011

Testimony - God is GREAT!

Based on a true life story... not only based on it - its true, 100%!

Yesterday I received a text wishing me a good morning...
I responded with "Have a great and blessed day! Love you"

Followed by "You too... Say an extra prayer as I walk in for my final... now ... I love you so much.. !"
response: "Will do!" - and I did.  I prayed that God would help this person recall all they knew and apply it to this test"

One and a half hours later...
"Thank you, Finished my final ... I think it went great...  Have a beautiful day! : )"

Four hours from the original text, I received a text...
"I just got my exam back... I got an A"
Response: "Cool!" "God is great! Giving you the strength to recall all you know. Congratulations"

"Yes He is !..Instead of trying to cram in the last 30 min prior to the exam I prayed  using my daily meditation book and it was all about fear and giving to him... I love my life! and I love you that I can share it with you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment